B.L.U.E. (was RE: Suck because you're Looping ?)

Very fun to see live.  Bruford Levin Upper Extremities.  Chris Botti
(trumpet, whoa), Bill Bruford (I mean, really), Tony Levin (stick, electric
upright, bass & stuff), David Torn (la loop guitar & stuff, electric oud =
nummy):

http://www.papabear.com/blue.html