behringer fcb10-10 and quadra FX users anywhere?

Hi - I use an ART quadraFX to process my jamman loops. I have
recently bought a behringer FCB1010 midi controller with two continous
controllers, which I'm trying to use to alter parameters on the Quadra
FX. I find the manual doesn't go into enough detail - I can set up one
parameter control, but when I try to set up the second, it forgets the
first. I'm following the instructions as best I can!

Is there any more detailed reference on the web, especially on the
precise sequence of actions to set up two parameter changes?

BTW, my band Zyklus will be performing Rileys "In C" in London in a
few months - should be fun!

Many thanks...
All the best,

Nick Robinson