RE: Playing in time with multiple non-synced loopers... (was: Re: footswitchable series/parallel signal routing schemes)

Ultimately, who are we to judge what is good, bad or other. If you've
ever been to an art fair, art gallery or museum, there is all the proof
you'll ever need to qualify the statement 'Art is in the eye (ear) of
the beholder'.

Do you think there is a big market for David Torn? No, there isn't. But
that doesn't change the fact that he is a creative individual, an
artist. Just because you may choose to play a style/type of music that
might get played on commercial radio doesn't mean you are not creative.
Nor does it mean you are not an artist. It doesn't me you are, either.
<grin, for Cara>

That being said, commercial radio does continue to pre-digest cookie
cutter crap that is force fed to the masses. That's my opinion. Some of
my clients are huge in that market. Some are more creative than others.
Some are just really good business people and not very creative.

What do both David Torn and these pop musicians have in common? They all
make a living in the music industry, doing what they love. One reaches a
small, devoted community. The other is HEARD by many, many people.
Perhaps both inspire someone on the receiving end to do something
positive with their creativity?

Just because I don't like -insert the art of your choice-, doesn't mean
there aren't creative individuals involved with it.

Respect

Will Brake
Soul Fruit Electronics