Re: (affordable) stereo (live) looping?

On Monday, July 14, 2003, at 08:40  PM, Catilyne wrote:
> So should I assume we're accusing the Echo Pro of summing to mono
> before the looper because enough people have tested and confirmed that
> fact, or because the specs states it somewhere?  (haven't had the
> little devil for very long, but i put stereo in and i get stereo out.
> could be the extra echo effect doing pseudo-stereo, though.  i'll have
> to go in there and kick the crap out of it later...)

i don't know man ... the architecture of the Echo Pro would concievably
allow for things like MIDI sync as well, but they didn't bother with
that either.

i just remember calling Line6 about the issue and somebody being pretty
rude to me about the lack of functionality in the looper mode. he said
i shouldn't expect it to do much because it's "just for fun".

i decided not to buy one at that point.
----
Eric Williamson
www.suitandtieguy.com