From: bruno kleinefeld [mailto:brunoklein@ideastudioweb.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 4:38 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: developing musicians and a musical culture

I'm sorry
after sending my last message i received the digest
and realised that the discussion has gone further.

Of course mine was just the report
of a very common experience
for people like me who started
their musical instruction in accademic institutions.

I'll never stop to be astonished
when a see that someone who studied piano
(or any other instruments) for ten years cannot
do nothing else with his instrument that's not
an exercise of memory and technic.
Most of the people who studied music
is in this situation.