RE: Funny Fresh MP3 posted ;-D

> From: Jesse Ray Lucas [mailto:jlucas@neoprimitive.net]

> Very cool, man.  What's the signal chain?  Sounds like the
> filter is on different instruments at different times.  How
> are you doing that without a mixer/aux sends?  Or am I just
> hearing things wrong.
>
> "Awwww, yeah."
>
> -J

You're hearing just the right thing, Jesse! The Akai filter has two
channels. I'm running EDP + direct signal mic through the mono channel
and the repeater effect send into the Akai's stereo channel. And then
the sum (Akai output) goes back into the Repeater's fx return ;-)  So
the repeater loops not sent to the fx loop are clean (no akai filter
messing up). The distortion used is the Akai filter's built in dist.

Oh, yes... The thing with the Akai MFC 42 is that you can cross-link the
two channels cut-off filtering, and I have assigned this to an
expression pedal.

Per