Ambient music tonight at the Parkway in Oakland CA.

What is he heading for you might ask?  Not a fun night with me, but
this:

http://www.dub-beautiful.org/main.html

If you're in the SF bay area and haven't checked out the Parkway
theater in Oakland, you're missing out.  A movie theater that serves
food and beer!  What more could one want?  Couches?  Yup, if you get
there early you can get one!  Weee!

Mark Sottilaro