Re: beck/torn

--- Nemoguitt@aol.com wrote:
> n.p. HARVEY CRYSTAL AND THE MUHFUS "7 DEAD
> SQUIRRELS".....

Whoa, that's a weird coincidence; that song was stuck
in my head at work all yesterday morning.

Re: the new JB, can anyone confirm that it's actually
out yet? The official web site continues to read "in
stores July 22nd", yet none of the stores I've been to
have it, and other sources are saying August 5th...

I was looking for it in a Barnes & Noble last night,
and ended up spending quite a while on the preview
listening station thingy; I hadn't heard JB's album
from LAST year, 'You Had It Coming'. It is incredible.
Not a monkey with a computer... :-)

-t-