Ain't that just the way...

Well, I caused a big fuss here on the list trying to get my looper rig
going. I've resolved all the issues that I needed to resolve in terms of
MIDI control, etc. and right about the time I'm ready to dial in the setup
and getting ready for live gig "production" I start a job down in the teeth
of downtown Atlanta commuting 1.5 hours each way!

I've been struggling to adjust so I can get into the swing of working with
my music rig in the evenings, but once I get home, kiss the wife, hug the
baby, kick the dog and eat dinner, I just don't have the inspiration left
in
me.

Hopefully once I get this rig going I can be a *contributor* to this list.
Right now I don't feel qualified to give too much advice in this area.

BTW, Mark, I almost bit on your last bait about the enduring grouch flame
of
last week, but I just didn't have it in me :)

I guess I'm out of the running for the award :)

Paul Sanders
Email: paul_sanders@adelphia.net