RE: mac G5 -- what's the word?

 > What leads you to the opinion that a G4 isn't an option?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Bill

My needs for working with CPU intensive applications. And my fear of
loud computer fan noise. I guess the correct phrasing should go "not an
option for me" though ;-)

And it's also nice to have a machine that won't get obsolete too
quickly. Being stuck with obsolete Mac hardware have hit me twice before
and besides being not fun at all it can turn out rather expensive in the
long run. You might have to wait for spare parts while  your production
goes down.

All the best

Per Boysen