Gig spam [Seattle, WA]: Tiktok @ Contour, Wednesday 8/06/03

In what appears to be turning into a regular occurrence, I'll be doing
some guitar playing and live looping with DJ Jamison and Martin Fischer on
the bass guitar.  We'll be at the Contour (807 1st Avenue) starting at
9PM, and playing for an hour or so.

I believe we'll be followed by a guy doing a set of stuff using that
Ableton software that the kids are so jazzed about these days.  Or maybe
he'll be checking his e-mail while he pipes a CD through the soundsystem.
I'm hoping for the former, unless the aforementioned hypothetical CD is
really kick-ass.

Travis Hartnett
Tiktok