Re: DigiTech DigiDelay pedal--cool!

On Tuesday, August 5, 2003, at 05:59  PM, Tim Nelson wrote:
> I think you mean the RPS-10; not a pedal, but a 1/2
> space rack unit. Belew swore by it. I use mine more
> for the pitchshifter, but the reverse echo is pretty
> cool indeed.

i read some reviews of the RPS-10 where the user claims they still use
the RPS because the newer Boss delays don't have a true mix control.

if you have a DD-5 and wish to have a dry kill (for when you use the
reverse delay), this guys mods the pedals for that:
http://www.analogman.com/dd5.htm

---
Eric Williamson
www.suitandtieguy.com