gig spam: Hamilton, ON

Hey all just wanted to let anyone in the Hamilton/Niagara/Toronto area
know
that I'm playing tomorrow night as a part of The Underground's Futursonic
Wednesdays (www.futursonic.com) the club is at 41 Catherine St North in
Hamilton, doors are at 8 and $5.00 will get you into the show and a free
compilation cd that the club has put together..  I'm an RDS8000/Loop
Station
guitarist, that goes under the name electroluminescent.. Tinkertoy and
Kimonophonic are also on the bill..

Cheers,
Ryan