Re: gibson echoplex

At 01:10 PM 8/11/2003, Greg Steidinger wrote:
>I have noticed several companies (musicians friend) have discontinued the
>gibson echoplex. Is gibson still manufacturing it ? It is still on there
>web
>site (gibson's)

the original echoplex was recently replaced with the Gibson Echoplex
Digital Pro Plus.

I'm not sure why you think it is discontinued. If you go to Musician's
Friend and type in "Echoplex" for a search, it comes right up and their
web site says it's in stock and on sale for $799.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/sid=030811133042063192037243371687/g=home/search/detail/base_id/100450

kim