Re: gibson echoplex

I agree, but if you wait for their "Blem" specials, they really can't
be beat.  The last piece of gear I got from them was $429 regularly
$599 and there was not a scratch on it.  On the other hand, I've had
nightmares dealing with them as well.  Then again, I've had nightmares
dealing with little local music places as well.

Mark Sottilaro