Harmonizer recommendations

Looking for advice on vocal harmonizers . . .
I bought the IPS 33B when it first came out--I was using two SPX-90's
(still
using one of 'em for reverb in my larger setup) for harmony, and spent
enormous time changing the sequenced info to trigger the IPS--and then
DigiTech came out (almost immediately, it seemed) with the Vocalist.  So I
had to edit the info again and change it to note on info--still using
DigiTech (now using the Access) but interested in upgrading.
Any recommendations?  This would be for vocals, using note on info
(DigiTech
calls it the "vocoder mode") to create real time harmonies.
Gary