Re: Ebay (Was Re: Selecting vendors)

Probably nothing horribly wrong with it coming from Yamaha, but gear
does have bugs and OS upgrades are important.  Most you can download,
others can be replaced with an eprom.

On the other hand, I've learned my lesson being an early adopter of
gear or software.  Electrix cured me of that.  If it's something that's
crucial to your sound, wait and do it right.  You probably made the
right choice in the end.  I think I'm more just defending the ebay
vendor, which is the topic of this thread.

My main point is I think ebay's feedback system is a great tool for
consumers.  That's all.

Mark Sottilaro