Re: Dangerous (learning) curves (was Fast & Trashy, Slow and Chaste)

Thanks for the encouragement!

When I was invited to come to the monthly electronic
music jam session, I said that I was just getting my
gear together (Max/MSP on my iBook, GI-20 MIDI
interface, GK2 on my guitar).  The person who invited
me basically replied "Come anyway, you have to get wet
sooner or later".

Gives me incentive to whip up something simple in
Max/MSP and practice (both guitar and programming).

Paolo