Powering the Digitech PDS 8000

I am using my newly purchased PDS 8000 Echo + with 9v alkalines for now,
but am planning a pedalboard with the Voodoo Labs Pedal Power II for
juice. The PPII has the option to set some of the power out jacks to
*Boss ACA* (or 12.2v). Anyone have experience with running the PDS 8000
at a slightly higher voltage? The manual says it can take up to 15v, so
I'm not too worried about frying it. I am more interested in the effect
this would have on sound quality, if any.

Thanks
Kerry M