From: Mark Sottilaro [mailto:sine@zerocrossing.net]
Sent: Saturday, August 23, 2003 1:15 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: New Adrian Belew Interview(OT)

Perhaps if you got out of your "I'm the god of fixing electronic gear,
look at me" stance you'd come across an Adrian Belew or King Crimson
album and realize that there is looping (by he and/or his partner
Robert Fripp) on almost every single album (including the 2 that I
offer a counter review of)  Adrian Belew has been a looper for many
many years and I think currently uses a Repeater in his rig as well as
a Johnson (Digitech) amp with on board looping capabilities (I've heard
that his amps are basically Digitech 2120s with solid state amplifier
stages and dual 12" cab all in one box)

More on that here:

http://www.adrianbelew.net/texnspex.htm

So, before you ask a pointed question, you might take want to word it
more like, "Is there looping on this album?" or maybe do a quick google
search on "Adrian Belew + Loops" because a lot would have come up and
it would have been a nice change from soldering op amps.

yours truly,

Mark Sottilaro