RE: Future Technology? Was: Playing vs. building ...

Hi,

It appears that my thoughtless quotation of Goddess in my earlier post
on "common music thinking archetypes" could have been misinterpreted.
I'd like to apologize and make clear that I did not mean that she was
writing off dreams as such. I was just too wrapped up in my own thinking
to thing twice, and I used her expression without and second thoughts
simply because I found it well put. My bad, sorry... will learn  ;-)

Regards

Per Boysen