Re: reaktor, MSP, etc

> or incompatible, that's another worry. There are many people who composed
> music based on computers and software available in the 80's who cannot
play
> that music anymore today. It's kind of sad really.

I'm interested - could you give examples? There are emulators for
practically everything these days, and I wasn't aware that anything that
used to be made had functionalities that we don't have any more.

bIz

http://www.groovetronica.com - "Well, it hasn't made it into our playlist,
I'm afraid. It's summer so there are no djs here to listen to and play
music, so we're just playing automated music right now."