Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V03 #629

Yeah, but imagine you're a business owner and there's a bunch of guys
who stand around outside the door, always looking in the window:

"What you doing out there?  Come on in and buy something!" you say.
  "Oh, we like what you sell, we're just waiting for you to go out of
business so we can buy it all at fire sale prices."

You might get a little snippy too.

TravisH