Gradually verring OT Re: How Many Poor People Does it Take to Change the World?

> --- Relay <relaydelayband@earthlink.net> wrote:
> > My objection to Kim's generalization is that it was
> > just that--a blanket
> > dismissal of the disenfranchised.
> > Gary
> > PS  John is really funny.

> Disenfranchise: to deny voting rights

Given the state of the economy, and the state of the countries political
structure, one could argue that the rich are currently conspiring with the
poor to disenfranchise practically everyone.

BTW, designing and building musical gear is one of the lowest paying, least
secure jobs you can take that still requires an engineering background.

bIz

http://www.groovetronica.com - "The beats are ok, I suppose, but the vocals
sound like the vintage jazz singers from my dad's record collection. It's
not for me."