Re: Fighting and Emotions at Loopers Delight

--- "Rick Walker/Loop.pooL" <GLOBAL@cruzio.com> wrote:

> I think it is perfectly okay to get angry and express it,

Sure, I agree. FWIW, I don't know about anyone else, but I haven't been
angry
through the entire discourse. From reading Kim's posts, I didn't think he
was
either.

> To me it's all good as long as we are not abusive with each other.

Agreed. That's why I don't understand why people are getting upset about
the
ongoing discussion. There a lot of crazy emotional discussions on here
which are
completely and utterly offtopic, at least this one was about looping
equipment! I
didn't see any personal attacks happening, just some disagreement about
market
size, production runs, and price potentials.

Further, FWIW, I don't remember if I already said this or not, but I
honestly
think the EDP is a cool box. I'd like to see more people have the ability
to get
into it. That's the perspective I'm coming into that discussion from. I
might
even like to have one myself, I don't know, but getting the price down to
something -I'd- personally like to spend really wasn't what I was thinking
about.
I used myself as an example, since I went through the product decision
process
awhile back.

>  The only thing I really regret
> at all is that much of the thread has been titled 'Cranky Kim'.

Yeah, that's kind of an ugly poke that he doesn't need. Besides, how is
someone
going to find it in the archives with such a poorly representative title?

Greg