where's the dellight...?

We seem to have dug deep into the "looper's" angle recently -- and even
looped the conversation thread with a few Multiplies and and an Insert or
two -- SOOOO, how about we spend a moment on the "delight"??

1) Does everyone remember their first time? -- looping that is?  What's
changed for you since then?
2) Do you have a special memory when everything seemed to click in a
looping
performance?  Could you pinpoint what seemed to be going on at the time?
3) What was the last bit of music you did that just made you giggle with
happiness that it had happened?

David

P.S. I just bought some Frank Sinatra CD's.  Wow -- these remasters of the
original lp's sound amazing.