From: Nemoguitt@aol.com [mailto:Nemoguitt@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2003 2:32 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Claude Voit's See What--Ipoulkapek

In a message dated 8/29/03 4:34:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
relaydelayband@earthlink.net writes:

hey nemogit check it out!

gary.....im hip to it, claude knocked me out with this awhile
ago.....michael

n.p. IPOU KAPEK from the CT-PROJCET "EUROPE" CD.....also of interest on
this
cd are tracs by: raul bonnell tomas, david cooper orton, olivier malhomme
and of course the esteemed mr. voit!