Re: Looping with other musicians, new tools=new results

Two reasons: virtually all of the musicians I've worked with have
little to no interest in adjusting what they do to accommodate looping
technology, and even when they did we couldn't ensure that we had
adequate technical support for the monitoring required.  Some people
"get it", some don't, and some people "get it" but know that they don't
want anything to do with it.

I still run into people that look at a Steinberger and say "What's up
with the shitty plastic guitar?  Why don't you play something with some
vintage warmth?"
Really.

TravisH