Re: Currently available looper music webpage

would you be interested in helping with the Looper's Delight site in this
regard? If the profiles section where people already put their music URL's
could be improved for easier navigation, maybe you can do the update for
it? Or add some other section for the site if that's what is needed?

I do this whole thing for you guys, but I really can't do it all by myself!

kim