Re: Looping with other musicians, new tools=new results

Yes, but my point is that I believe it's paramount that the drummer be
able to hear the loop very clearly because the rest of the band is
taking their tempo cue from the drummer, because the drummer is
fulfilling the honorable role of "central tempo provider" for the other
musicians.

I completely agree with the idea that the drummer needs to have a
monitor that allows for the clear monitoring of any rhythmic loop being
used, and if I could only give one other musician a monitor for a
rhythmic loop, it'd be the drummer.

TravisH