Re: Looping with other musicians, new tools=new results

Will Brake wrote:

> With the energy on stage, it is really easy to rush/drag the tempo, even
> if you have great timing. I've seen some really incredible drummers
> start a song with too fast a tempo and it's a gallop to the finish!

Supposedly, when the Clash set out on their first headlining tour of
England, they began with a forty-five minute set.  By the end of the tour,
without altering the set list, they were off stage in twenty-nine minutes.

John McIntyre
mcintyre@pa.msu.edu