Re: Line6 loopers

In a message dated 9/4/03 9:43:39 AM Central Daylight Time, goddard.duncan@mtvne.com writes:

>> Anyone having a high pitched whine on the DL4 when loop is engaged in half speed mode? <<

yeah- it's down-sampling or aliasing or something. it doesn't do it with everything, but it's much worse with other digital pedals before it- I guess that stands to reason.

d.

Well, I was able to find that it's happening only in certain rooms that I perform in, especially the one I was in last night!  But across town the night before it only happened 50% of the time, and I'm guessing that tonight should be 0% given my experiences here last week.  I cannot pinpoint it!  Perhaps there's some eletrical line interference, like a 60hz hum that manifests itself as a whine through some built in digital filter in the DL4 or something?   I really want this to stop!

-Justin
http://artists.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/Justin_Fobes/