Topic enforcement (was RE: looking for a Warr)

Quick! squash this thread - it's gone on too long already! call in the
topic enforcers!  Fire in the hole!

Hey look ma!  I'm totally off topic!

Kim, have you assigned anyone to enforce topic control this week?  I don't
see anyone with the officially sanctioned topic enforcer armband.

Jason - can you get your t-shirt guy to make LD Topic Enforcer armbands?

:)