Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2003 4:37 PM
Subject: Recommended EDP service centers?

Hello Loopers -

I'm a newbie in possession of a used EDP that's in need of some repair (LED output is sporatic at times - bad connection somewhere).  I called Gibson, and they recommended an authorized repair center out of Beverly, MA (I'm in Central MA, USA).

Any strong recommendations as to where I should send this thing?  It's a bit dated, so I suspect I'll want to upgrade the software (I'm aware of LoopIV), and maybe some memory.

Thanks for any tips - nice community you have here.

  -- Todd