Re: The Order, David Torn

--- John Mazzarella <jmazzarella@erols.com> wrote:
> Just got back from seeing The Order.  Bad movie,
> Great Music.  David Torn's score was excellent.

Ha, I started expressing the exact same same opinion
yesterday on the Torn list, but AOL booted me before I
finished and I didn't feel like writing it again!

>I've been trying to find the soundtrack CD,
> but it doesn't seem
> to be available yet.  Anybody know when the
> soundtrack will be
> available?

Supposedly you can get it through
<http://www.amazon.com>, but the page keeps timing out
on me after I put the item in my "cart". (I've tried
it half a dozen times...) I may just special order it
through a local retailer.

-t-