RE: alesis ineko

Title: RE: alesis ineko

Keep in mind this is not a "reverb" unit. It's not a "delay" unit. It's basically a DJ effects unit at a supah-cheap price.

IT's not "modeling" or "reproducing" anything in particular. It is simply supposed to allow you to mangle and process your signals. Besides, when everyone is bumping and grinding, hopped up on Ecstasy they don't care if the plate reverb setting doesn't sound "authentic".

It definitely gets you in the ballpark!

;-)

-DM