Fwd: GE Stinson's Splinter Group at Club-T

Hi all,

For those of you who might be in the L.A. area (though I myself
am not) this sounds like a loop gig not to be missed. I'm on the
Cryptogramaphone (Nels Cline's and G.E. Stinson's label) mailing
list so that's how I got wind of it. Unless you happen to live 800
miles away (like I do), I'd bet it'll be a real "don't miss." Steuwart
Liebig hasn't posted in a while but I bet if he were still on this list
he'd send this bit of gig-spam himself. Be there or be square!
Then report back to the rest of us loopfolk in the web hinterlands.

Best regards,

tEd ® kiLLiAn

In a message dated 9/22/03 8:07:28 AM,
crypto_la@topica.email-publisher.com