Re: Shawn Lane

I am so pleased to see that there are people here who are into shawn's
music.  he was a truly beautiful human being.  no one in our lifetime will
ever be able to touch what shawn has put forth with regard to the guitar
and
technique coupled w/musicality.   a true musical genius of the highest
order.  we'll miss you shawn.

peace,
-matt

>This has absolutely nothing to do with looping, but it has everything to
>do
>with guitar. I just got the news that Shawn Lane died on Friday at age
>40.
>For more info: www.noproblemhere.com.
>
>Sorry to intrude, but I'm pretty stunned. The guy was incredible.
>
>Jeff

High-speed Internet access as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local
service providers in your area). Click here.   https://broadband.msn.com