NJ looping show

Just wanted to let any New Jersey based loopers know that I'll be
performing this Friday in New Brunswick.  There will be plenty of EDP
looping madness.  Actually, I'm an acoustic based singer songwriter who
uses the EDP and a lot of effects to make some cool sounds.  Sort of a
Howie Day/Keller Williams meets electronica kind of a thing.  I'll be
accompanied on some tunes by bassist James Smith who will also do a
short set of his Vic Wooten/Tony Levin inspired instrumentals.

John Mazzarella:  vocals/acoustic and electric guitars/EDP loopage
    w/James Smith: 6-string bass

Friday, October 3rd, 10pm-12am
    Tumulty's Pub
    361 George Street