RSS feed's

  Hey all ..

  Am fairly new to the inside page of looping .. but very much
  enjoy this list for it's prolific amount of good information .

  This is infact one of the more informative lists for equipment
  setup and uses  .. that I have ever had the pleasure to be on !

  That aside .. I am looking for RSS feeds for my website in NZ,
  on the topics surrounding this list ++

  Does anyone here know of any sites with feeds ?!?

  Please forward them to me off list .

 Thanks

 .simon