Re: electrix repeater wanted

  Mark felt it necessary to declare, Don't waste
>your time responding Jeff, you've made my illustrious ignore filter.

*laughing*   Mark, wouldn't it be a whole lot simpler if you just simply
filtered the whole freakin' list and then decided as you went, depending on
yer' moods or dice or the alignment of the stars or how much gear you had
that week, and such, who you'd let in?!!!    lollollol!  -Love ya...
<smile>

Kiss kiss...

C-Quinn

---

  View my online portfolio at:
http://www.onemodelplace.com/model_list.cfm?ID=52516
  -Last updated on Sat. 10.4.03

-Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates

Please visit BadFiction and The Guitar Cafe.