Re: Chris Roberts responds to the sound of a bell and expects a scoobie snack

Chris~

So you're saying that yelling "Fuck You!" to someone who doesn't kowtow to one's ego trip is an "opinion"?

If so, you're a bigger fool than I thought you were...

Oh well.

Party on, Chris.

And enjoy the world you're helping to create.

Tim