Re: The Ambient Ping . . . .

Seems to me playing loop music counts as chiming in on a topic, indeed.
I interpret gig postings as invitations to experience something which
can't be posted. I really don't mind if someone has few words about
their music.

Neither should you have to "play to say". I am often inspired by people
who may not have much music behind their words, like real-time software
engineers, dancers who loop their choreography, kinetic sculptors and my
brother.

(As a young child, my brother wrote a poem about seeing life as a circle
or as a stick. Aha, no wonder looping with a Chapman instrument feels so
much like home to me...)

-Alex S.