Special Show

I will be filling in for Lunar Ladder as host for "Beyond the Barriers" this Saturday morning from 2 am to 6 am (GMT-5) on WMUH.  I will play some Krautrock as well as some electronic, ambient, and spacemusic.  I will then continue on until 8 am since it is my turn to host the Saturday edition of the AM/FM Show.  Please tune it via FM radio or computer.

Musically yours,

Bill
Host of the AM/FM Show on WMUH Allentown  91.7 FM every other Saturday at 6 am.
Host of Afterglow on WMUH every Thursday morning from 8:00 to 9:30.
http://soundscapes.us/~bill/amfm          http://soundscapes.us/~bill/afterglow
Listen on-line to WMUH at http://www.muhlenberg.edu/wmuh  and click  REAL AUDIO
Personal site:
http://soundscapes.us/~bill               All times are GMT-5:00