Re: kaki king?

Hmmm,

In a message dated 10/17/03 9:56:57 AM, evanmeyers@yahoo.com writes:

>she does quite a bit of sampling/looping.

I saw her as the warm up act for the Charlie Hunter Quintet
a few months back. She used no loopers in her live show . . .
just a lot of 2-handed tapin' and slappin. I read somewhere
that, through her father, she became a big fan of the late
Michael Hedges . . . then went on to study with Preston Reed
(another 2-handed guitar maestro). She really abused that
Ovation she was playing and must go through 'em like nobody's
business I tell you. If she used a looper on a TV show I don't
know what to say. She hardly used any effects at all live
just a few months ago.

Best,

tEd ® kiLLiAn

http://www.mp3.com/tedkillian