EDP Loop IV - HELP - is anyone in Boston or New England using it?

HELP!!!

Last time I upgraded to Loop IV I hit all sorts of "dumb-end-user" snags so
I reverted back to Loop III.  That was over a year ago.

So, now I'm trying the again.  Already, I'm hitting some of the same snags
again... :-(

I've resigned myself into accepting I'm not much good at learning things
from manuals, and lacking an instructional DVD I'm wondering if I can
connect with any EDP Loop IV users in Boston or New England??

I learn from seeing and doing.  Is there anyone in the Boston / New England
area who is using Loop IV on EDP's (ideally run in stereo) that I can
connect with???

Ideally, I'd like to hok up with you for an afternoon.

Sincerely,

David Kirkdorffer