From: "Andre Cholmondeley" <projectobject@earthlink.net>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2003 1:56 AM
Subject: Boss DD 20 - performance oriented Looper

It fits into the LD definition of 'performance looper'... You can loop on
the fly (100 secs)..add to the loop... AND play over the loop WITH any of
the delays (reverse, 'tape', digital, several others). It trumps the DL4 on
that last aspect and others.

I am using it on a current tour - and I have to say it's GREAT for live
performance. Of course it doesn't do everything, nothing does. But - I
throw
it out to anyone looking for a unique twist. I also have many other
loopers,
old Digitech stuff, Electrix, the Line 6 DL4, etc.

What's neat about this is that you can have 4 delay presets (up to 23
secs),
PLUS the 100 sec looper. It's also stereo in and out. So - unlike the DD4 -
you can click over to the looper while playing guitar etc with both hands.