Re: Y2K3

Scott said:

> I'm really looking forward to the CD.I think the variety and the
> musicality within this group is far beyond the tools we're using.What we
> have more in common is imagination....

Wow.  That's one of the nicest sentiments i've seen here in
a long time--and so true!  It's what i've witnessed too,
especially when working on loop festivals in the Boston area.
There can be such a variety in genre, sonic style, &c.--but
folks who've gotten themselves into looping almost as a rule
tend to be so adventurous.

-peter