Another feature for my ideal EDP wishlist

I wish the EDP could dynamically add loops, so that instead of having
to define the number of loops beforehand with MoreLoops, you could
start with just 1, and then hit Next Loop and have it behave the way it
does now (copying the time or audio or whatever) and so on.  I like to
have pieces with two or three or four loops, but I don't know before
hand, and I want to be able to switch between loop 1 and 2 easily,
without having to step through as-yet unused loops 3,4, etc.  And if I
decide I want five loops, and I've got the free memory (which I always
do), I wish I could move to loop 5 (for example) without having to
clear everything out and reset the MoreLoops parameter.

I suspect this isn't possible with the current architecture, but maybe
someday...

TravisH