Boss DD-6

I know there have been several posts already about this groovy pearl-white
stomp box, but let me join the others in saying this is one fun delay. I
got
one yesterday: excellent backwards sounds (cool different responses
depending on the delay time), up to 5.2 seconds of delay/sample/loop, and
the somewhat interesting "warp" feature (which maxxes out the regeneration
and level when you hold the pedal down). AND the regeneration is slightly
above unity, so it self oscillates! Waggling the delay length creates some
cool glitches, too. Highly recommended - max bang per buck, premium pop per
penny.
Douglas Baldwin, coyote-at-large
coyotelk@optonline.net